Friday, November 15, 2013

India Holiday Packages: An Extensive Journey Across India

India Holiday Packages: SkyLinkWorld.co.uk provides India Holiday Packages, like Holiday Packages, Kerala Holiday Packages, Himachal Holiday Packages, Rajasthan Holiday Packages from UK. 

India Holiday Packages
India is one of the most culturally diverse countries in the world. Its diversity gives it a unique look in every state. Every state that you visit will be completely different from the rest and this makes travelling across India a highly enjoyable experience. Just a few hours of journey will take you from the snow laden mountains of the Himalayas to the dry and arid deserts of Rajasthan. India has so much to offer in terms of culture and exotic locations and I got to experience it firsthand when I travelled across the country using an amazing India holiday packages deal I found.

Beginning of an adventure

India Holiday Packages
The secret of India’s beauty lies in its exotic locales and the diverse people that live there. I got to spend some time in north-eastern India and enjoy the company of the local residents and attend their many social events. I also experienced food items that are as different as the people of India, and did all this while staying at the finest hotels and travelling in luxury. I booked a Holiday Packages from UK that covered a number of destinations in India. I got to travel first class all the way, and when I arrived at my destination, I found a luxury cab waiting to take me to my hotel. The Holiday packages I found took care of everything from travel arrangements, to permissions for visiting heritage sites and restricted areas. 

The truly spectacular and varied India

India Holiday Packages
I got to tour the jungles of Madhya Pradesh and witnessed the grandeur of the Royal Bengal Tigers in the Jim Corbett Tiger reserve in Uttaranchal. I went scuba diving in Pondicherry and even got to spend some time in the backwaters of Kerala. Even I could not have predicted how enjoyable my journey would be when I booked the holiday packages from UK. The travel agency where I booked my Holiday packages from, helped me organise my itinerary in such a way that I got to experience as many different locales and cultures as I could, without having to rush from one place to another. 

An amazing India holiday packages deal

India Holiday Packages
I am glad I opted for India holiday packages instead of making the travel arrangements on my own. I got to experience India in a completely relaxed manner and did not have to worry about a single thing. The best thing was that my travel plan did not fit a single plan the agency had so they created a customised holiday packages plan for me.  In spite of all this, my plan for holiday packages from UK was very reasonably priced. I had an amazing adventure and travelled all over India. Everything was amazing, from the services offered by the travel agency, to the rich heritage of this country. The food was spicy but the hotel chef made special arrangements and ensured I was provided special non-spicy dishes. It is the small things like these that made this trip all the more enjoyable for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment